Mobile Ready WebsitesWe do the work, you reap the rewards!
Below you will see examples of what your new site will look like when completed. We use the latest WordPress software and mobile responsive templates to develop your website with style.
Which Devices Are Most Popular?
Here are the most popular devices used to search the Internet according to Mobile Marketing Statistics 2015 by Smart Insights.
- PC/Laptop 91%
- Smart Phone 80%
- Tablet 47%
- Game Console 37%
- Smart TV 34%
- Smart Watch 9%
Website Design Portfolio
Mobile Responsive Website Design
Building a website is about telling a story.
You lead your visitor through your story with your content and images. We work to understand your story first and develop your message and sales flow.
- Your website is mobile responsive with unique graphics, colors, images and content designed to move visitors through your sales funnel.
- Your website is hosted on an award winning platform with three data centers in the USA, geographically diverse.
- Your website is constantly monitored and backed up each week. Additional security measures are taken for your website and hosting account to protect you from the inevitable attacks.
- You receive up to ten POP3 email accounts with our assistance in setting up your email client or instructions to use webmail. There is FTP access, CPanel access, email forwarders, Spam Assasins and more you can access when needed. This is a professional hosting account designed for serious business.
- Your website will include up to five pages of information. We don’t get stressed about pages, especially if you have some content for us to work with! The important thing is to present a simple navigation of your information and a clear path to the action you wish visitors to take.
- We will also set up a Squeeze Page or Landing Page for you to use for your PPC (paid per click) marketing, should you want to buy some traffic.
- We will email you each month with Google Analytic statistics.
Gather up your photos, product or service information such as brochures, websites, sales letters along with your contact details and we can get started right away!
Here is a simple 8 Question Worksheet that you can fill out and fax or email to us which helps the process 8 question worksheet
There is an initial Website Setup cost of only $375 to get started. We will order your domain name if needed, set up your hosting account and email addresses while we gather your information.
The site will be live within thirty days, with your approval, and the site will be maintained and hosted for only $55 per month. If you want Search Engine Optimization service performed on the website, you should look at our Video SEO or Article SEO service.
To get started with your website design, use the Get Started button to pay the setup fee and we will contact you.
Ready to get started?
Whether this is a new website or you are wanting a fresh look for a dated site. We are ready to take on your project!
Use the button below to get started.
The initial $375 setup fee will be billed. Then you only pay $55 per month for maintenance, security and hosting.